CarnEvil

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another day of Vicky's Life

Woke up at 7:30 and had to get ready in a jiffy to catch my college bus.But day no. 3 this sem at college was more tiring than all before although their were only 3 lectures out of 6.What made me tire was the atmosphere that engulfs your dreams and creativity,makes you think the way i am thinking .You just succumb to the negativity there.
I never used to think like this 2-3 years ago but times have changed and my friends have left me who were always there with me and i still miss her a lot.She'll always be in my memories.I will never forget her but it's hard for me when some place in college brings back all those memories.I still cherish all those moments and now i know the importance of them.One day I'll write what happened between us.Still remember her everyday,that smile is always there when i close my eyes.Omg..i miss her soooo much..one day she'll know maybe how much i loved her and my love was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings