CarnEvil

Saturday, October 18, 2008

He

he's seen every kind of emotion, pain, sadness, and betrayals. He's full of love,sadness,harmony,honesty and benevolence. His blurts are facts,acclaiming her,an atheist,elegant,arrogant, and heartbroken; chalking out his future;he breaks rules;at times his actions are silly,false,cold,heartless and mean.
The price of love.You've got the glory, you gotta take the little heartaches that go with it. Now look at me: I've got no love, I've got no glory, I've got no romance, I've got no happiness! But I've got - ....what have I got?

home is just a broken bottle
anyplace to put up your feet
scraping along carpet imprint
jaw pried open
hard to get a nap in here

FAv Quote From "REVOLVER":
=========================
One thing I've learned in the last seven years: in every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former.

Ratings