CarnEvil

Monday, July 21, 2008

moody today...

there i was yesterday
with my trusted confidants (Akhil,shilki and sheetal)
spilling the beans
they know everything my homies
access all areas
no remote inkling grazes the perimeter of my mind
than do i not rush to tell them all

sometimes i am on a roll
and feeling rather good
i run to look at you
just like a pop star would
but you just stare right back
those dark accusing eyes
they say u look good.......
you don't realize.

my friend mujji said to give you his regards regardless

any way I've spoiled you all now with all this tripe
and i'll be rite back tomorrow
same V time
same V channel

***** baby //(can't use her name here)
kiss kiss kiss

and please ppl
don't take drugs
send em to me :D //joking guys joking...

6 comments:

  1. No matter how much we rely on others,eventually we are alone.And it is our heart that is constant companion.Take care of your heart.

    Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @*~*{Sameera}*~*
    its true
    there's this ego that knows nothing
    and a heart who knows everything
    i know heart is my companion...i take care of it...i avoid cholesterol,Alcohol,Cigarette all kinds of fatty foods...even samosas...lol

    sorry for that i am just in a good mood after long time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, it's not like you are gonna be alone! Sure you will have company till your life ends! It maybe your friends or your wife or maybe someone unknown to you as well! And drugs?? Wow.. You dont take them do you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shrav

    someone would be there i know but i want that someone to be her.

    drugs..no man never.Send them to me so that they can be donated to drug rehabs.One of friends is a doc there :)

    ReplyDelete

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings