CarnEvil

Sunday, December 20, 2009

distant

Every word I strained to hear
amidst the rains
was about you

the betrayals and the promises
the room I painted for you
echoes of distant memory
they just won't die


With time I've learned
that God made emotions
but we shape them

We can be the masters
or
We can be the slaves
Some have the power make themselves Happy

I don't care anymore
whether it's raining
it's snowing
or it's spring
I want nothing
but happiness
and some kisses and hugs ;D

Let's paint a masterpiece
some beautiful thoughts
and flip the light switch for the audience
:D

16 comments:

  1. well said! The mind is it's own laboratory...the heave or the hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder why 'emotions' were made in the first place :)

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u V! X

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ CAlvy

    Thanks bro...
    MY mind is kinda Dexter's LAb... Something crazy happening every time :D

    Heaven is what I have my sight on in 2010.

    KEep watching this space... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ KEshi

    If they weren't made,we would have never known each other names ;D

    Merry Christmas and HAppy New YEar to you too Keshi

    take care and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, emotions are a pain. To be honest I still at times have the ability to simply not participate in my bad moods. Although as I grow older its is harder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. emotions are nice but can be a bit confusing at times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! I love the shift from desolate to hopeful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. emotions make us human, i dont think we ever will be able to control them :)

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :?* hugs brother! and love you soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the profound words, once again bro! happy new year!

    how have you been doin?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Vicky!

    Good one - happiness, that is the key. Spot on! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful words, with lovely pix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS is something that was painted really with a fine Brush stroke. It hit me so close to the heart.. Lets paint this picture and lets make it come alive! I love this V..

    Hannah Ne

    ReplyDelete

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings