CarnEvil

Friday, June 13, 2008

what the F!!

People say i am not organized everything is chaos with me.what the F..who asked for their advice anyway..i know i am organized enough...theirs a symmetry to my chaos.

At least i know where i am best now...........here's the scenario of what happened today.I started my computer only to discover that all of my data was gone.It was 40 GB of my precious virtual entertainment,they said it can't be raised from dead. well as always they were wrong.

PS:
today two of my best friends(i should say sisters) came to meet.Shilki and sheetal have always been so supportive to me & i really miss them everyday.There exist this need to hold on to...to things.Now that life is sending us on different paths...we would be lucky if we meet once a year.Then again it's just a longing.

1 comment:

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings