CarnEvil

Monday, September 1, 2008

speechless ..ey?

This will be a long one
Part One -->usual stuff !
Part Two --> the subconsciousness chats !
Part Three --> tag of desktop and quotes !Thanks To sis sameera.
enjoy guys !

-==========-
{Number One }
-==========-

These days
the earth and coldness of it
that rain from her direction

attitude pulled up
forcing the pain beneath smiles
life moves on
fighting the demons of misery

the majestic sway of grass
vacuity of lapsing days
like eyelids coming down

a lunatic
singing and listening
those love songs

even the moon appear lethargic
particularly in deceased night
a nonexistent commitment
like the thrilling quality of these twinkling points of light
like the ornament of pain in the rain
something in what the darkness does to these twinklers
something in what the rain does to the heart.

-==========-
{Number Two}
-==========-

the juice of love
and he drank it
in those days
the memorable ones
he used to weep
the way people weep
when tortured inside
grasping,fighting
finding the way
still hasn't stopped

-=====================-
{TaLKs with subconsciousness}
-=====================-

I am standing up
I am listening
I have been low for too long now
I was lost in his dreams
time to reclaim myself from him
it's time for transition
the ideas are glistening

sub:" You are weakling."
Me:"I know i am.so what..ever1 is."
sub:"I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be?"
Me:"I'm tired of this one sided relationship. It doesn't matter what went wrong, because frankly, nothing did... That is just it; Nothing did...! So, I'm cutting all ties; no more thoughts on her or the non-existing relationship. I'm going to move on and think of all the other possibilities out there; people, places and things to do. It's been nice knowing her and if our paths cross again, then so be it... Life must go on... No worries...its been many a moon!!!"
sub:"Simple maybe, but not easy. "
Me: "i can try.."
sub:"If only I could be sure you're as honest as you sound, but then with a collar around your neck... it's hard to tell whether your throat's blushing from passion or deceit. You should stop and be ashamed of what you are doing. The dignity of your love is at stake."
Me:"Do not mistake my love for your pride. Do not be afraid of the truth, if you don't want to be a slave."
sub:"The truth will kill you! "
Me:"It will set you free. "
sub:"You know, fuck you... I guide you so don't give me any crap! "
Me:"I'm not scared of you."
sub:
"You really shouldn't have said that."
Me:"you've got to relax."
sub:"Don't you tell me to relax, goddammit!You're a coward.You don't talk to me like that. You understand, traitor?"
Me:"I understand the kind of pressure you're under. Only unfulfilled love can be romantic."
sub:"No, you are in the dark where a sword is just a long knife. you'll beg for me to guide you to light."
Me:"I prefer the dark."
sub:"what's the matter? You ain't scared?"
Me:"Of course I'm not scared."
sub:"Picture this,You have no real family, you're on the wrong side of 30, childless and alone. Somebody close to you said " it's over for you now."
Me:"Somebody said they were close to me? "
sub:"I can't help you now.one day you'll be a dying star. A white dwarf headed for a black hole. That's physics. It's inevitable. "
Me:"Till that day i will live with no regrets..taking on anything that comes my way.You will watch me conquering each and every obstacle on the path.Join me and i'll take you on a roller coaster ride."
sub:"I won't push you..."
Me:"Yeah, I'd appreciate that. "


Now, the only person who could make a difference before, will make a difference again! yeah you guessed it right that person is ME!


-===========-
{My D3SKTOP}
-===========-
Downed it from Deviant some 5-months back
haven't felt the need to change it.
it's so unique...i love it.



-============-
{Favorite Quotes}
-============-
1.
The great essentials of happiness are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. — Unknown.

2.
Moral fiber. So, what is moral fiber? It's funny, I used to think it was always telling the truth, doing good deeds, basically being a fucking boy scout. But lately I've been seeing it differently. Now I think moral fiber's about finding that one thing you really care about. That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her. You risk it all, you put her in front of everything, your life, all of it. And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn't so clean. You know what? It doesn't matter. Because in your heart you know, that the juice is worth the squeeze. That's what moral fiber's all about.

3.
what's the craziest thing you've done lately?

4.
If you argue correctly you are never wrong.

5.
It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it's not always easy to recognize love, even when we already hold it in our hands. Would you go for someone who loves you but for you he's only a friend or would you rather go for someone you love but for him you're only a friend? You have to give him a second chance because you love him. And because whoever said that "plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying. Sometimes, there is only one.

6.
Love? It's kinda complicated but I'll tell you this... the second you're willing to make someone else happy, that's love right there! Don't find love, let love find you.
That's why it's called falling in love coz you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.
Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you do the dumbest thing you possibly could... you fall in love.

7.
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice.
This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. Punishment."

There are more i like but for now i think seven are enough !!!

BtW this was my first tag and i loved it.Hope you guys enjoyed my talks with my subconsciousness!
I am tagging Gagan,Preeti,Phoenix,hope,cinderella. and Mayz.

35 comments:

  1. I so loved the subconscious talks!You got it going bro,keep it that way :)

    The desktop is really something else,totally a guy thingy :P

    Loved the quotes,especially the 1st,2nd and 4th ones.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was expecting you be the first one sis.

    the talks are going well..and me feeling good too.Hope i succeed soon
    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I love subconcious talks....especially when it comes from your end....:D

    And thanks a lot for the tag though....I figured that was my name in the end of the post....:)

    And yeah....must agree with Sameera....the quotes are reallyt nice and impressive!!!! Good choice!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi buddy..thanx for spending time to read such a long post...

    u liked them too...hmmm
    hope it talked more ..hehe
    Now do that tag the next time you post ok m8.

    ohh so only the Quotes are impressive..hmmm..
    banda bhi kuch kam nahin hai.
    oye...abhi i am replying to that comment ...
    I hope you dont get too angry - it can cloud your judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) what a desktop!

    Yes! only you can change it.. good going rainboy..

    Nice quotes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The conversation with the Sub, was friggin awesome !!!

    The quote on love was so apt ! And beautiful !!

    Like Sammy said, your desktop is so masculine ! Unique !!

    Good going dear !
    Nice to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #!:
    Yep! even the moon appears lethargic :)
    Rain does a lot to us...from good to bad memories...making us laugh or cry...


    #2:
    That's something I went through some days back..I guess everyone's subconscious is similar...it helps! Trust me...


    #3:
    Nice tag! And b'ful quotes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVED number two!!! and i'm stealing that desktop :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice talk going on there with the subconscious.. Mine doesn't even talk to me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i luvd de conversation & cldnt leave a comment ...de last poem on rain dat u wrote ws i guess 1 f de best rain poems i hv seen. luvd dat 1 esp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kudos! It's a fine motley of quotes for most of the occassions that matter to this cynic soul:)

    P.S. Hey! You are from Nainital!!!
    I'm from Haldwani,It's been 4 long years to find one blogger(and thou art enough)frm Kumaun hills...Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some good stuff going here.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dunno whether to become a fan or hate you for writing so hellishly well ..but i read only the first to parts ..sorry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only unfulfilled love can be romantic.
    Surprisingly, that makes all the sense in the world,
    Waoh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good quotes. I thought I left a comment and looks like I didn't. Hey, looks like ur music starts auto buddy. Change them coz if someone is reading your post from office or any other place, it can distract right.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mast template..i love that deviantart site.Itz got such fantab picyz.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yea i know where the part 1 is comin from.Tc buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. One hollywood flick quoted:

    Things that people, in love, do to each other, they remember. If they stay together its not because they forget. Its because they forgive.

    Pranshu

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Famous Quotations
    thanx i appreciate it.

    give me more...lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ hope

    WELL it was designed by a girl i just downed it to my desk. :D
    will change when i find something unusual.

    quotes are lovley..i knew.
    You see i my choices are little diff. usually.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Cinderella.

    the talks happen sometime..there have been some before..check the labels.

    that quote is so beautiful i know.

    lol..my desk..hehe..you've been tagged where's your desk..i wanna see.

    i am going to be happy everyday everyminute now.
    i deserve finer,better things.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Sach!

    eveer1's subconsciousness is same.i really don't know..but trusting u on this. :)

    thank you for all the praise.
    take care and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ rain girl
    hehe thank you sis...and cheers up.

    the desktop is all yours
    & stop living in past move on..let it go. yaaar.
    have some coffee ;)
    cheers and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Oxy
    it does...u just ain't listening.
    just stop fighting hear it out.

    take care and thanx for visiting.
    hope u have a nice day and do comeback again.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ enchanted illusionz

    than you for visiting..i love that one too.There are many see the labels and njoy.Would love to see you commenting on them.

    take care and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ ABhi/Calvin

    wow! you from haldwani..happy to see you here.that's the reason y we both love those quotes
    will visit you soon m8.keep coming back :)
    take care and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Che

    ohh at last Mr.they all talk about
    visits me.i am so lucky.
    thank you man
    i will keep on going u just keep dropping by now and then.

    take care and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Think Tank

    honesty saved you my dear.
    hate me or love me...it's win win for me as it'll keep me in your thoughts.. ;)

    take care and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ bhawana kapoor
    welcome here miss *smiles*

    it does na..thank you so much.
    :)
    take care and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ joiedevivre

    i warned in d beginning. but the question is did u liked it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ Priya

    thank you priya ji.
    Ya it starts automatically..but you can always pause it right?? :)

    take care and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ Mez
    a gr8 site for all my wall shopping ;)
    achha ji aapko pata hai...damn i thought only i know. :D :D

    take care and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ Pranshu

    man ..first time u comment.
    What an occasion :D. So my blog forced you to come back from retirement eh??

    yaa but ppl in love do that.And here only i was in love...i have forgiven myself.

    take care and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings