CarnEvil

Monday, May 5, 2008

looks like it will rain..

It's 5:15 a.m. here and i am awake.I woke up a few minutes ago and was surprised to hear a few rumbles of thunder outside.I thought to myself this can't be ...so early this season.Climbed up the stairs to roof to have that intoxicating smell of earth after rain...slight smell is in the air..as it's not raining but smell indicates it must have rained somewhere near and it will rain here too....
Have an exam today but this is just too important for me to think about it..
The first time it rains after a dry spell, the rain kicks up dust from the ground, and gives us that "first day of rain smell".
So..me just waiting for it to pour down..

1 comment:

  1. smell of earth...

    its so "saundhi si" :) me love it too... haii hope it rains there..will b beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

I haven't asked you for your compliments or pity .
If you have read and understood the post and have something to say.Be my guest.

Ratings